Tuesday, June 18, 2019

New Corner Bookmarks in the Shop!

I have a fun new item to share from the shop - Corner Bookmarks

These darling bookmarks are the perfect companion for your favorite book. I've been using them this week to mark my spot in a few stories I'm reading right now and I love how handy and easy to use these are. Plus they are so cute and pretty! :D





Each corner bookmark is made from 2-3 fabric selections, with a piece of stabilizing interfacing between for stiffening to help it hold it's shape and stay in your book nicely, and then stitched around the edges. The bookmarks are 2-1/2 inches, with a sweet little triangle corner that fits neatly on the edge of your favorite book. 



Aqua Dots


I've tested these out in both paperback and hardback books and they work really well for both! I was a bit worried about the corner pages of a book possibly getting bent, but I have had no trouble and I like these even better than a regular bookmark! :D




Bookmarks come in a set of two for $3.50 with free shipping!
I have lot's of colorways available in the shop for different tastes and people. 
There are bookmarks for both men and women, and even kid-friendly bookmarks, as well.

These are going to make fabulous gifts for birthday's and party favors, teachers and librarians and of course your favorite reader's! :D Once you try them, you'll want to collect them all and give them out for every occasion to friends and family. (I've already made and given quite a few myself!)


Set of 3 - $4.50
Free Shipping

Each set includes 1 large (3 inches) & 2 small (2 inches)
two sets available
 


The sizing of these is 1 large and 2 mini.
Each is a little bigger and smaller than my regular 2-1/2 inch sizes in the shop. 
These are great for children's books or the kid at heart! ;)

The mini size you can easily fit in a backback or purse "in case of emergencies". 
You never know when you'll need a bookmark! ;D



Head over to my Odds n Ends Quilt Shop to purchase new corner bookmarks and more!



These corner bookmarks are so much fun to use, I hope you all enjoy them! :D 
 ~Rachel~

No comments:

Post a Comment