Friday, March 13, 2020

March Meet the Maker Challenge 2020

I'm joining the March Meet the Maker Challenge again this year! This is a fun challenge hosted by Joanne Hawker for the makers and small business owners out there to give you a behind-the-scenes look into our lives and stories. It's a great way for us to meet other creator's as well! :D



I'm happy to say so far I'm keeping up with the challenge prompts and having a lot of fun! It's the perfect opportunity to try my hand at some graphic designing and is great practice for sharing more than just the new shop updates. ;)


So far we've shared about our workspace...



hands...





Mock up of a product...




how my time is spent...




the branding...



 reducing waste...



...and more! Plus half a month of prompts still to come! :D


You can see more details, pictures, and the stories behind all my prompts on my Instagram or Facebook pages.



If you are interested, March isn't over yet, you can still join and catch up or pick-and-choose your favorite prompts to showcase on your social media sites. If you'd like to join you can find the prompts here. And a run-through of Joanne's idea's for the prompts here.

Thank you for joining me today!
-Rachel-

No comments:

Post a Comment