Thursday, January 14, 2021

Short Break

 

It's time for a bit of a break to refresh, heal, and restore myself and my business!

2020 had a lot of turns and road bumps and I'm still recovering and working through things. My health and some personal things have been blocking me of late, and I'm the kind of person who likes to give my full focus to my shop and craft to provide the best service and product. I just can't do that right now. Rather than pushing myself over my limits, it's best to take some time for myself and come back stronger and healthier. :) 

My shop will be closed for perhaps a few weeks, or perhaps a couple months, I'm not sure. All open orders at this time will be completed, but I'll be taking no new orders for the time being.

Thanks for your understanding and I hope and pray to serve you all again very soon!

Blessings!

~Rachel~


No comments:

Post a Comment