Monday, July 9, 2018

Summer Sale Starts Now!


Summer is in full swing! That means pool parties, BBQ's, picnics and family time! What's not to love? 

With all those people stopping by, you'll need something like this Retro Kitchen Table Runner to set the mood. I just adore that gingham, don't you? Or add some color to your walls with the Summer Burst Wall Hanging. Now is the time to grab up your favorites before the season changes! ;)




Use Code: SUMMERLOVIN at checkout to receive discount

Start Shopping!



I've had a good start to the summer. So far I've caught up on some business organizing (getting set for the busy fall and Christmas prep ahead! Ahh!). And we have had 2 birthday's, my parents anniversary, and the 4th of July all within the last few weeks. It's been busy! 

My mom, sister and I will be heading to New Jersey to visit with my mom's extended family the end of this month for some summer fun ourselves. I can't wait! We went last year and so enjoyed our time together.

What about you...any summer plans to travel or just kick back and relax? :D

Have a great week,
~Rachel~

No comments:

Post a Comment